Friday 23 November 2012

Sexy Like Aamir Khan: In ‘Talaash’ Of His ‘Young’ Secret


Trailers, posters and songs will show you Aamir Khan’s looks in his upcoming suspense thriller ‘Talaash’. Sporting a moustache, the Bollywood actor looks fitter and younger than ever. You cannot help but stare.

 AamirKhan22112012
“Thanks to my parents, I guess it’s in my genes. A lot of people ask me if I have gone under the knife. No, I haven’t. You don’t need to. That’s the short cut and the effects are temporary,” Aamir says.

During the making of ‘Talaash’, and over the last five years, Aamir discovered the simple mantra for staying fit. “I have discovered that what you eat is what you are!”

Previously too, Aamir has displayed immense tenacity and willpower by going through a strict diet and workout routine for his role in ‘Ghajini’... Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Andhra news | Telugu Movies News