Wednesday 21 November 2012

I just got lucky, says Suraj on 'Life Of Pi' role


 
The boy from Delhi who has played the lead in Ang Lee's adaptation of Yann Martel's novel "The Life Of Pi" was 17 when he signed the film. At 19, Suraj Sharma now feels like a different person.

"My entire life has undergone a change during these last two years. I feel different from inside. I think I've become a better human being. But I still don't now whether I can act or not," says Suraj, who feels he is more passionate about filmmaking than acting.

"The past year has changed me completely. I think I kinda grew up. I've learnt a billion things. It might sound melodramatic. But it's the truth. The most important thing I learnt is patience and endurance... Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Andhra news | Telugu Movies News